Darkness Of Heavens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness Of Heavens

Guild Wars Alliance Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just Wanted To Apologize

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexis Bludmist [DoH]
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Just Wanted To Apologize Empty
PostSubject: Just Wanted To Apologize   Just Wanted To Apologize Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:06 pm

Hey guys -

Just a little note as to why I've been somewhat "absent" in the evenings. My work has been picking up a bit more and I've been working late - so of course my play time has been somewhat limited. I'm pretty much crashing when I get home from work. I know that is no excuse Sad I have been popping on in the mornings before work - but not for a long period of time. Hopefully when things settle down I will be logging in at night again! Smile Just need a few days.

I am very sorry for all this - I hope everyone is still having fun playing. I also noticed that a few people left - I am sure we will get others, but don't kill yourself recruiting. What we have is pretty tight thus far and that makes me happy.

And for not being "active" as much as I'd like - manicotti to - you know who u are Smile

Again, I do apologize - I will "try" to pop in tonight and see what's going on. Wednesdays are usually my really really late nights, as I have clients to see and meetings to go to and then clients after the meetings. So yeah, Wednesdays are my loooooong nights.

Anyway - just figured I'd give u all an update as to my status. On a side note, the party was great. I had 3 beers, but I drank reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally slow Smile

Ok, hope to see you all in-game this evening!

Alexis Bludmist
flower

PS. And how do you make a picture by your name! I love that! Smile
Back to top Go down
lord vampyre[DoH]

lord vampyre[DoH]

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Just Wanted To Apologize   Just Wanted To Apologize Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:25 pm

no worries, as we all understand the stresses of real life. i myself havent been on much either:( so im really loving the forums:)see yous ingame
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/fredandtc
Serenity Small [DoH]
[DoH] Officer
Serenity Small [DoH]

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Just Wanted To Apologize   Just Wanted To Apologize Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:30 pm

Take care of yourself... we can manage without you for a few days.

To put a picture next to your name you upload a picture of around the right size through the avatar option in your profile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.questionablecontent.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Wanted To Apologize   Just Wanted To Apologize Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Wanted To Apologize
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Of Heavens :: Darkness of Heavens Guild :: [DoH] Officer's Lounge-
Jump to: