Darkness Of Heavens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness Of Heavens

Guild Wars Alliance Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

toshibas monk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lord vampyre[DoH]

lord vampyre[DoH]

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-02-27

toshibas monk Empty
PostSubject: toshibas monk   toshibas monk Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:13 pm

im requesting that he never be allowed back in doh again, im so sick of he coming and going and his whiny ass stupid reasons for leaving. and alexis, i know you would be a softy and bring him back, but if he comes, i go. once again im sorry for that, but right now i dont need to be dealing with his ass or his drama
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/fredandtc
Serenity Small [DoH]
[DoH] Officer
Serenity Small [DoH]

Number of posts : 14

toshibas monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: toshibas monk   toshibas monk Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:16 pm

What happened now?
Back to top Go down
http://www.questionablecontent.net
lord vampyre[DoH]

lord vampyre[DoH]

toshibas monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: toshibas monk   toshibas monk Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:53 pm

all im going to say is that he/she has to much drama. hes left us once before, throwing a tantrum, and this time its no different. DoH and its leaders, officers, and members should not have to tolerate this type of behavior.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Bludmist [DoH]
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-02-28

toshibas monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: toshibas monk   toshibas monk Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:10 am

I know I can be a softy but I am able to put my foot down. I trust your judgement - he will not be allowed back in. What happened though?
Back to top Go down
Alexis Bludmist [DoH]
Alliance Leader

toshibas monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: toshibas monk   toshibas monk Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:15 am

Just an update - I kicked Sweet Serendipity out of DoH - as that is Toshibas Monk's gf - I'm not sure in real life or in game - but then again, I'm not sure if it was his alt on another account - so to be safe - she is gone as well. I hated to do that, but if it is in fact him...we don't need that drama.
Back to top Go down
lord vampyre[DoH]

lord vampyre[DoH]

toshibas monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: toshibas monk   toshibas monk Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:01 pm

after the first time of him leaving over an alliance member winning mels contest i didnt want him back. i spoke with him yesterday when i logged on to see why he left. his excuse was that he spent 35k on farming armor and then the person from the guild he thought was going to be his farming partner didnt say hi.i told him that was a stupid reason to leave and he said "i understand". his second reason for leaving was that he wanted to get olias on his new char and no one would help him when he asked, yet i spent quite a bit of time helping him get it on his first char. i asked if he realized that everyone comes on to play gw and either doesnt want to help or doesnt have time to help or cant help. his reponse "i understand". then he says we are all to advanced for him and that hes a slow player, but doesnt want hand outs. i said most of the guild usually help whenever they are asked and have the time and are happy to do so. i asked if he was registered on forums, which i know is not required, where there were 3 ppl offering to help ppl on things, he said no, and then asked who they were. so i told him. then he went back to cplaining about spending the 35k on armor for farming. i asked if he talked to mel about farming, he said no. he said she probably my friend and that she probably wouldnt answer him.lol. so im done with him. he bring to much drama and has no loyalty at all, unless it helps him.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Bludmist [DoH]
Alliance Leader

toshibas monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: toshibas monk   toshibas monk Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:29 am

Alright, well first, I want to thank you for handling this. I do apologize for inviting him back after he left the first time. My fault really - I guess I'm just too dam nice. I'm sorry.

He's gone, along with his gf, or whoever she may be. I doubt he'll try to talk to me, and if he does, he will NOT be invited back. That's my final answer! lol

Alexis
flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

toshibas monk Empty
PostSubject: Re: toshibas monk   toshibas monk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

toshibas monk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Of Heavens :: Darkness of Heavens Guild :: [DoH] Officer's Lounge-
Jump to: