Darkness Of Heavens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness Of Heavens

Guild Wars Alliance Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DoH is gone.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aatxes M

DoH is gone. Empty
PostSubject: DoH is gone.   DoH is gone. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:11 pm

I have officially lost respect for Alexis. I came on today to find that yet another member was booted by her and I still have yet to hear why, not that it matters. She informed me she would be forking control over to the former leader because she was "done" with the game. Baffled, I asked her why she would give control to someone that had not played with the members in months. No response. She insisted she was not disbanding the guild. A lie. While I was setting up the first CoF run for members of the guild seeing as I finally finished making my monk I happened to glance at my char and noticed a lack of cape. The guild was disbanded without discussing to the officers. Alexis, fuck you. You had no right to do that to the people that actually chose to stay because they played with each OTHER. Most of the good members remaining in the guild have never even played or spoken with you. They're there for each other and now that tie is gone. You are nothing more than a pompous, self righteous, whore. Good day. I sincerely hope you show your patients more devotion than the individuals that stuck by you. I for one would be afraid of any care by you seeing as the type of person you display yourself to be.
Back to top Go down
The Last Sinner [DoH]

The Last Sinner [DoH]

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-28

DoH is gone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: DoH is gone.   DoH is gone. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:07 pm

I know, right? I was booted for no reason, full story on my post

You're welcome to join my guild Aatxes Smile

We added a merchant, xunlai, priest of balthazar, and ambassador, and are adding hat keeper and weaponsmith shortly

Our alliance has 9m faction, so you're welcome to join my guild Smile

Just pm me in-game
Back to top Go down
Talos the Hunter[DoH]

Talos the Hunter[DoH]

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-25

DoH is gone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: DoH is gone.   DoH is gone. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:45 pm

Just to let you know I was the one who was kicked. I was kicked because I posted on a myspace page that I was leaving doh after I let her think everything was ok by syncing with her in fa. This is the closest I could come to righting the wrongs to serenity miharu and sinner. I am sad to see doh go, as I tried to regain my officer position to fix things like this from happenning again. Alexis would not promote me, I made my decision that if I couldnt fix the leadership I would have to leave. I'm not sorry if I hurt alexis by leaving but what was done to miharu and serenity was monstrous and i simply could not let it happen. I might say some other things later but now I'm through.
Back to top Go down

DoH is gone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: DoH is gone.   DoH is gone. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:27 pm

No not again..... I must be cursed lol (too much SS for me :p) cause every guild I go to somehow disbands itself >_< & I forked out 50K for the guild hall that I can’t even use anymore lol

IMO if the former leader wants his/her guild back & wants to start his/her guild all over again then we really have no choice but to leave cause its his/her guild & not Alexis’s guild. But yeah at the minimal Alexis should of at least told us what was going to happen rather than just booting us out.

Oh btw does anyone know the “former leader” InGameName? I want to try get my 50K back

lol!
Back to top Go down
Miharu Tansho [DoH]
[DoH] Officer
Miharu Tansho [DoH]

Number of posts : 23

DoH is gone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: DoH is gone.   DoH is gone. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:54 pm

The former guild leader wanting his guild back? That is NOT the reason she disbanded, and if she told you that, you've been lied to. I am very sorry for your loss.

He hasn't been on in months and I couldn't tell you his in-game name, so good luck on your money.

Maybe pm in game some other members.
Back to top Go down

DoH is gone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: DoH is gone.   DoH is gone. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:10 am

Nah Alexis didn’t tell me that so therefore she didn’t lie to me :p, I was just “assuming” that the former guild leader wants his/her guild back cause Alexis as leaving. I wasn’t here when this was “happening” so I’m a bit lost :S
Back to top Go down
The Last Sinner [DoH]

The Last Sinner [DoH]

Number of posts : 26

DoH is gone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: DoH is gone.   DoH is gone. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:57 am

Alexis couldn't handle the pressure. Dragon Flow had everybody that spoke their mind kicked from the guild, without a chance to defend themselves.

You're welcome to join mine...We added weaponsmith yesterday, so now we have:

1. Merchant
2. Xunlai
3. Weaponsmith
4. Emblemer
5. Priest of Balthazar
6. Canthan Ambassador

I think that's it..Next is festival hat keeper (we're gonna try to get that today) then Rune Trader Smile

Just pm me in-game and register on the forumshere Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DoH is gone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: DoH is gone.   DoH is gone. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DoH is gone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Of Heavens :: All about DoH-
Jump to: