Darkness Of Heavens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness Of Heavens

Guild Wars Alliance Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cape suggestions I guess :P

Go down 
+3
Aneesha Rose [DoH]
Miharu Tansho [DoH]
The Last Sinner [DoH]
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Last Sinner [DoH]

The Last Sinner [DoH]

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Cape suggestions I guess :P Empty
PostSubject: Cape suggestions I guess :P   Cape suggestions I guess :P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:16 am

Well, I had an idea (after thinking how there will always be a raging war about the capes that we have in DoH) that every other month, Guys will pick the cape, and any month other than that, Girls will pick the cape!

Just submit a picture file and they will be voted on Smile

This Month: The girls pick!
cheers

(These ideas are entirely and fully originally mine, i created them)

Here are just some of my ideas for the guys:

Cape suggestions I guess :P Gw01210
Cape suggestions I guess :P Gw01310
Cape suggestions I guess :P Gw01410
Cape suggestions I guess :P Gw01710
Cape suggestions I guess :P Gw01810
Cape suggestions I guess :P Gw01910
Cape suggestions I guess :P Gw02010

Last edited by The Last Sinner on Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Miharu Tansho [DoH]
[DoH] Officer
Miharu Tansho [DoH]

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: My Ideas... Not great, but w/e! lol   Cape suggestions I guess :P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:31 am

Ok, so here's the first idea for the girls. I made it so anyone might like it. It's a bit cropped in this pic. My ranger can't seem to find a decent outfit that doesn't mess up capes.

Cape suggestions I guess :P Gw348

Or, if Alexis would really like to have it be more St. Patty's Day-ish, in green maybe?

Cape suggestions I guess :P Gw349r

I'm more fond of the Black... it goes with all my outfits. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aneesha Rose [DoH]

Aneesha Rose [DoH]

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Here is my cape design <(o.0)>   Cape suggestions I guess :P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:49 am

Cape suggestions I guess :P Dohcape1d

Cape suggestions I guess :P Dohcape2
Back to top Go down
lord vampyre[DoH]

lord vampyre[DoH]

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Cape suggestions I guess :P   Cape suggestions I guess :P Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:31 am

instead of every month, why not change it every other month. 24k every year seems like a waste when it could be used for more productive things like materials, which it seems like everyone is always in need of. or buying tomes, which is always a good thing to have on hand as well. these are my thoughts on the cape swap, lets hear yours as well.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/fredandtc
Miharu Tansho [DoH]
[DoH] Officer
Miharu Tansho [DoH]

PostSubject: Re: Cape suggestions I guess :P   Cape suggestions I guess :P Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:02 pm

I'll put up the money to change it every month, or whenever people want to. I know that there's never going to be a consensus about the cape. Someone's always going to like it/hate it/not care at all... I just like to change it up a bit. Don't really care what it is most of the time.

On another note, there's a way to play a dice rolling game in GW. What if anyone who wants to design a cape could go into an explorable in a group and roll for it... Not the best solution, but it's a thought. Could do that every month rather than this... And anyone who won couldn't play the next time.

What do you think? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mani Gio [DoH]

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Cape suggestions I guess :P   Cape suggestions I guess :P Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:35 pm

That actually sounds like a brilliant idea. Btw I don't mind using my gold for the capes since I really have nothing to buy since I don't play that much nowadays. I would be happy to do so Smile.

Ok so does that mean that there will be one cape for each person. Then the won who has the highest number out of, maybe a 100 side dice wins? I guess we could also have more cape designs submitted by each person then number the capes from 1 to n ( the total number of capes in the running ). Therefore the dice is rolled by someone who has not entered anything in the "cape thread". So the number of sides on the dice would be the total of the capes added. Ex: if there are 12 cape designs submitted, the roller would roll a 12 sided dice. If it rolled a 4, the 4th cape that was submitted wins. Lol I dunno idea. I have a feeling TxD do that lol I swear that there cape keeps changing lol
Back to top Go down
Miharu Tansho [DoH]
[DoH] Officer
Miharu Tansho [DoH]

PostSubject: Re: Cape suggestions I guess :P   Cape suggestions I guess :P Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:22 pm

That's a good idea. I guess I was just thinking no cape pics at all... just a bunch of random people go outside in a group, roll the die, and whoever gets the highest wins. The downside of this idea though is that anyone who WANTED to design the cape would have to be there when we do the rolling, and I would never expect anyone to schedule time for GW. So the numbering idea is probably better. lol
Back to top Go down
The Last Sinner [DoH]

The Last Sinner [DoH]

PostSubject: Re: Cape suggestions I guess :P   Cape suggestions I guess :P Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:53 pm

Well, i like the dice-rolling idea.

But, what if somebody who enters, designed a cape that nobody but themselves liked, and it gets picked.

Then, the majority doesn't win. That 1 person does.

But i have an idea

Alexis should choose the best 5 cape ideas, and have me post them to this thread, and we could vote on them.

Because if we have like, 20 capes, then the votes are way too split up

Like one cape might get 30% of the vote, which may be the highest, but only because it's so split up, because 30% isn't the majority.

If we had 5 capes, a huge coincidence would be to have them all at 20%, most likely one cape will get voted in the highest.

If that doesn't work, Alexis should pick 2-3 cape ideas.

Let me know what you guys/girls think about this!
Back to top Go down
Mani Gio [DoH]

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Cape suggestions I guess :P   Cape suggestions I guess :P Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:09 am

That's quite true there. My idea does have a flaw there but I think the 5 capes chosen by Alexis and then rolling for which cape out of the five seems to work pretty well. Anymore ideas about this?
Back to top Go down
lord vampyre[DoH]

lord vampyre[DoH]

PostSubject: Re: Cape suggestions I guess :P   Cape suggestions I guess :P Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:40 pm

Cape suggestions I guess :P Cape_i10
heres my cape for when the guys come up
Back to top Go down
The Last Sinner [DoH]

The Last Sinner [DoH]

PostSubject: Re: Cape suggestions I guess :P   Cape suggestions I guess :P Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:20 pm

i like the idea vampyre! looks nice, and manly! lol
and suspiciously perfectly matches your ritualist armor! lol

still looks good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lord vampyre[DoH]

lord vampyre[DoH]

PostSubject: Re: Cape suggestions I guess :P   Cape suggestions I guess :P Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:00 pm

i figured it could be color alted to a lil lighter red so that the girls would wear it as well
Back to top Go down
Miharu Tansho [DoH]
[DoH] Officer
Miharu Tansho [DoH]

PostSubject: Re: Cape suggestions I guess :P   Cape suggestions I guess :P Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:30 pm

So the "GIRLS" will like it too? Rolling Eyes

I'd rather it was dark. I'm not much of a pink person myself. Wink
Back to top Go down
lord vampyre[DoH]

lord vampyre[DoH]

PostSubject: Re: Cape suggestions I guess :P   Cape suggestions I guess :P Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:23 pm

hell idc as long as the cape design and primary color is black:)
Back to top Go down
Alexis Bludmist [DoH]
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Cape suggestions I guess :P   Cape suggestions I guess :P Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:14 am

i am sure u guys will be pleasantly surprised when you log in today! Smile

i have a few tests to take today, so i will be on in the afternoon!

i miss you guys!

alexis
Back to top Go down
lord vampyre[DoH]

lord vampyre[DoH]

PostSubject: Re: Cape suggestions I guess :P   Cape suggestions I guess :P Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:08 am

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile i like it i like the surprise
Back to top Go down
Miharu Tansho [DoH]
[DoH] Officer
Miharu Tansho [DoH]

PostSubject: Re: Cape suggestions I guess :P   Cape suggestions I guess :P Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:16 am

It seems to me that the whole voting thing went out the window. It was supposed to be the girls turn to design this month... Vamp, you sure are manly looking for a chick. I'm sorry, I hate the cape, but I've hated all of them so far anyway, so I think I'm done even trying to give ideas... not like anyone is listening anyway.... Enjoy your Christmas Nightmare cape everyone.
Back to top Go down
The Last Sinner [DoH]

The Last Sinner [DoH]

PostSubject: Re: Cape suggestions I guess :P   Cape suggestions I guess :P Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:50 pm

cape fixed

Last edited by The Last Sinner [DoH] on Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexis Bludmist [DoH]
Alliance Leader

PostSubject: Re: Cape suggestions I guess :P   Cape suggestions I guess :P Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:31 pm

yeah, sorry about the whole no voting thing. i'll change it back to the original cape design for doh. until we get everything figured out. i'm sorry for those that i offended.

alexis
Back to top Go down
Aneesha Rose [DoH]

Aneesha Rose [DoH]

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: More cape designs well kind of   Cape suggestions I guess :P Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:37 am

Hmm well I tried to make some more cape designs that are different to the previous ones that I’ve made but.... I couldn’t help it, I just love purple too much >_<

Cape suggestions I guess :P Dohcape3

Cape suggestions I guess :P Dohcape4

Cape suggestions I guess :P Dohcape5
Back to top Go down
lord vampyre[DoH]

lord vampyre[DoH]

PostSubject: Re: Cape suggestions I guess :P   Cape suggestions I guess :P Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:37 pm

who ever said i was a chic?
Back to top Go down
Miharu Tansho [DoH]
[DoH] Officer
Miharu Tansho [DoH]

PostSubject: Re: Cape suggestions I guess :P   Cape suggestions I guess :P Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:07 pm

OMG Vamp, I was being totally sarcastic. lol
Back to top Go down
Dragon[doh]
[DoH] Officer

Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Cape suggestions I guess :P   Cape suggestions I guess :P Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:05 pm

interesting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cape suggestions I guess :P   Cape suggestions I guess :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cape suggestions I guess :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkness Of Heavens :: Darkness of Heavens Guild :: [DoH] Guild Chat-
Jump to: